Saturday 5 December 2015

Last lesson for Effective Communication

On 3rd December, I had my last Effective Communication lesson. I can still remembered vividly how I felt when I saw this module in the list of modules we will be taking for the first trimester; I was very worried as I am neither a confident speaker nor a good writer. However, it was an interesting module that can get us to think critically and analytically. Throughout this journey, I can say that I have learnt a lot; be it from my classmates or from my professor, Brad.

I am sure everyone has something to take away from this module. For me, it will be the fun moments I had had when my group was having discussion for our report, preparing for our presentation, and attending the class with everyone. When the presentation group list was out, Kerrie's group and my group were the first two to present. We realized that we were really nervous. Therefore, for a couple of days, we stayed backed to practice, and helped each other to improve on his/ her presentation. It was always loud and hilarious when our groups meet-up, and it was a nice experience.

Discussion for our report during one of the weekends


Group photo but we were missing Hong Kiat! (as he went off earlier)


Through this presentation, I got to know more about my classmates and got closer with them. Who knew that in just two days, we were talking and joking with each other? Not only that, being able to attend classes with my classmates is one of the things I truly missed while I was working for two years, and seeing it happening is something I am really grateful for. :)


I am richer than I was two months ago; I made new friends, gained more exposure, and experiences. It has been an enjoyable module for me. :) Thank you for teaching us this trimester, Brad! 


"It warms my heart." - Brad


2 comments:

  1. Hi Yan Yan,

    Awww~ How sweet! Yes indeed, through this module we learn a lot from our classmates and Brad. I think this is something special to this module. All the projects and presentations help to create this bond in the group, group meetings after that help to strengthen the bond among us. Everyone becomes 'richer', in terms of knowledge and friends. It warms my heart too! Great post YanYan!~

    With love,
    Serene ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice wrap up post, yan Yan. I like hearing about all the fun you had in this module! Thank you for sharing your feelings and the photographs! I may have to borrow a few of the photos for my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete